Testimony of Medical Doctors Against 5G Roll-Out in Michigan
“5G is not a conversation about whether or not these biological effects exist. They clearly do. 5G is a conversation about unsustainable healthcare expenditures.”
~ Sharon Goldberg, MD
“There are now thousands upon thousands of studies showing the adverse health impacts [of] wireless radiation.”
~ Angie Colbeck, MD
- Oxidative Damage
- DNA Damage
- DNA Failure
- Cardiac Arhythmias and other effects on the heart muscle
- Blood Pressure and Vascular effects
- Behavioural Disorders
- Learning Difficulties
- Sleep Disturbances
- Memory Loss
- Changes involving the Blood/Brain Barrier
- Effects on Neuron Firing Rates in EEGs
- Disrupted Immune Function
- Change in Stress Proteins
- Reproductive and Fertility Effects
BioInitiative Report 2012
Full Text of The BioInitiative Report 2012 ~ A Rationale for Biologically-based Public Exposure Standards for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)
Biological Effects from RF Radiation at Low-Intensity Exposure, based on the BioInitiative 2012 Report, and the Implications for Smart Meters and Smart Appliances
Full 16-Page Report by Ronald M. Powell, PhD
The Biological Effects Chart, [below], has been produced using data from a massive new review of the medical research literature on the biological effects of electromagnetic fields. That review is called the BioInitiative 2012 Report. <2> The purpose of the Biological Effects Chart is to show the radiofrequency (RF) exposure levels at which biological effects were found in 67 studies from the RF Color Charts of the BioInitiative 2012 Report, and then to compare those exposure levels to the following:
(1) current FCC Maximum Permitted Exposure (MPE) limits that govern Smart Meters and Smart Appliances in the United States
(2) new biologically based RF exposure limits proposed in the BioInitiative 2012 Report
(3) calculated RF exposure levels produced by a single Smart Meter at various distances
(4) calculated RF exposure levels produced by a single Smart Appliance at various distances
This comparison is based on RF exposure levels expressed as the RF power density (RF power per unit area). This comparison does not address other potentially important factors such as carrier continuity (continuous versus pulsed radiation) and modulation technique (the method used to impress information on the carrier), among others. The purpose is to identify what biological effects arise from exposure to RF power density levels like those produced by Smart Meters and Smart Appliances.
This comparison indicates the following:
(1) The current FCC Maximum Permitted Exposure (MPE) limits are so high that they provide no protection for the public from the biological effects found in any of the 67 studies.
(2) New biologically based RF exposure limits proposed in the BioInitiative 2012 Report are 1 million times lower than current FCC limits and would protect against the biological effects found in nearly all of the 67 studies.
(3) A single Smart Meter on a home can produce RF exposure levels that caused the biological effects found in either most or many of the 67 studies, depending on the distance from the Smart Meter.
(4) A single Smart Appliance in the home can produce RF exposure levels that caused the biological effects found in nearly half or fewer of the 67 studies, depending on the distance from the Smart Appliance. Multiple Smart Appliances in a home multiply the total exposure.
(5) A single Smart Meter on a nearest neighbor’s home can produce RF exposure levels that caused the biological effects found in many of the 67 studies. A given home may have one to eight nearest neighbors, each with a Smart Meter, multiplying the total exposure in the given home.
(1) Most biological effects of RF exposure cannot be sensed by human beings. Examples are the onset of cancer, DNA damage, and fertility effects. One category of effects that can often be sensed includes neurological effects on sleep, memory, learning, and behavior.
(2) Unborn and very young children may be more affected by RF exposure than adults.